Thursday, January 13, 2011

13 Days of Keeping My Goal.....

Okay, so far this hasn't been as hard as I expected. Of course, it helped that I had to go back to work (I'm a teacher) get all the kids back in school/daycare, and just been busy, busy, busy. This also means I haven't really gotten a chance to do ANYTHING, or really start on any of my projects or UFO's either :(

Then last week I got a stomach bug that was going around with the students, and my husband came home and KNEW I was sick, because it was probably the first day I had had "child-free" in over a year, and I didn't do ONE bit of sewing or crafts!!! If I could have brought my sewing machine into the delivery room with my son, I would have still been working on a last-minute project for him! LOL! (hmmmm..not a bad idea if there ever is a "next time," that might make labor go faster) :)

Anyway, I am hoping to be back in the swing of things this weekend, as we have a 3-day weekend (so do the kids, but I can still get some sewing done around the baby's nap, and the big kids will stay busy in the sewing room or the living room long enough for me to get SOMETHING started) I'm obviously having withdrawls from it. :)

I do have several friends who are expecting, so I think that "baby" stuff will be what I focus on...will post pics :)

What are y'all working on right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment